At FunnelAI, great ideas have a way of incorporating into our product roadmap, and building better customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish
We are looking for an accomplished UI engineer with a deep understanding and genuine passion for front-end development.You will employ innovative front-end development techniques and tools, working collaboratively with other team members and business stakeholders to design and build world class prospecting solution. We need a highly motivated and skillful engineer to build clean, modern, beautiful, and highly-usable interfaces and experiences for our users. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality, stable delivery is critical. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. Possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation, working with a creative team of talented developers building applications that focus on technical excellence and great user experiences. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- As a Front-End / UI Software Engineer, you will be doing hands-on development, as well as, guiding the work of others.
- You'll be building enterprise quality web & mobile applications, collaborating with cross-functional teams to built intuitive application.
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to prototype new concepts and deliver end-to-end systems
- Our applications are built for business owners, and our users include markerting teams at every level as well as sales teams.
- 5 years experience (3+ years with masters degree) in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, personas and use case development is required.
- Deep interest in user interfaces and design as well as software development and effective programming methodologies
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality; passionate about creating polished user experiences and interactions
- Programs knowledge: Familiarity with Design and Prototyping softwares, such as Sketch, Adobe XD or equivalent
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Google Office Suite
- Must be able to showcase prior working applications.
- Must be able to provide sample work as requested.
San Antonio, TX